Wednesday, October 10, 2012


 













It’s difficult to choose one of the numerous gifts that many people  had gave me along  my life because if I remembered,  I always have had a present to Christmas, My birthday, the Children’s Day, etc. So, there are many occasions where I can choose.  Well, but you always have in the memory a special opportunity. I at least have two unforgettable presents.

The first, my fathers gave me in a day of summer  when I was six year. 

This day, I were at the garden, playing in the grass or be around. My mom is approached to me and she say that the next month we –with my uncle, my aunt and a cousin- are going to go to Cuba for three weeks. For me, this information was beautifully impressive. I didn’t  anything about where or what was Cuba but it sounds extremely entertaining -for a Little boy- and I was so  glad. As we can see, the trips are very relevant for me.

The second gift  was a wonderful surprise. When I was twelve. I asked to Christmas a swimming pool to cool down in the hot summer with friends. I didn’t have any expectant around this request because it was a enormous present for a small garden.
 The Christmas passed  unnoticed but It didn’t matter, I received many entertaining gifts.
But the next morning, when I woke up and I went down stairs I founded a giant assembled swimming pool in the garden and my fathers so exhausted next to it. This day I stayed –easily- six hours at the water.

3 comments:

  1. your pool, always talk about him with love, I think that you must missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swimming pool is always a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m agree with you. Choose a one present is so difficult

    ReplyDelete