Thursday, September 13, 2012


 My Best Friends.

Today, it is a perfect day to talk about my best friend and besides it is the activity for my class of english.

Well, I don`t have one best friend. I have two until I can considerer as best friends three or four persons because I think that there are many people in diferentts places and circunstances that they  had achieved a deep relation with me.  But If I have to choose, I would mention two  of my friends. They are Luis and Carlos. They’re were my classmates at the high school and  we shared for four years togheter.  



We have many things in common. I feel that we have the same sense of humor, we like tell jokes and talk about any stupid topic. I think that the way that we developed to break up with the rutine when we were at the school and we were bored in the class. Also, they are my parteners to play pranks. I remembered that we played soccer inside the art workshop of the school o we run only with underpants –with another friends- when we graduated of high school. We are very insteresting group xd.

Now, Carlos is studyng History at the USACH y Luis Civil Construction at the PUC.  
Sometimes we tried to meet us to remember old times but the time is not enough always.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to have more time to be with my friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o I did not know you had studied in Liceo Lastarria! I also graduated from there. If I'm not mistaken that's is costanera jajaja a clasic I remember good times there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friends are the best¡ good post.
    pd: I love it your title blog :D. I remember Incubus

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better remember old good times with friends 1313 jajaja

    ReplyDelete